PRODUCT EXCHANGE AND REFUND
UNO warrants the quality of its products and shall exchange defective and substandard products or refund the amount paid provided the following policies on product exchange are complied with.
- Product must still be in good and resalable condition and there must be no sign of any tampering of the product package nor exposure of the product to extreme heat
- Product codes have not yet been encoded in the GL System
- A written request for product exchange must be submitted within ten (10) days from the date of purchase and shall be accompanied by the original proof of purchase of the product being returned
- UNO shall accept requests for product exchange only if the request is being made not less than eight (8) months before the product’s expiry
- In case of defective or substandard products sold by Members in retail to third party, the Member who sold the said defective or substandard product shall be responsible for requesting product exchange or refund in behalf of the third party. UNO shall not accept product exchange directly from retail customers.
- UNO shall first examine the product to verify the claim. Upon confirmation that the product is indeed defective or of substandard quality, a new product of the same kind shall be given to the requesting party. In case the requesting party prefers a refund, the amount paid shall be refunded less ten percent (10%) for handling cost and taxes when applicable.