Copyright and Trademark Notice:
Unless otherwise specified, all materials appearing on this site, including the text, site design, logos, graphics, icons, and images, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of UNO. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of shopping on this site or placing an order on this site and for no other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without our prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
We accept the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard. There is no surcharge for using your credit card to make purchases. Please be sure to provide your exact billing address and telephone number (i.e. the address and phone number your credit card bank has on file for you). UNO will accept orders only from purchasers whose names appear on the face of the credit card being presented for payment. If the name of the purchaser is different from the card holder, UNO have the option to automatically deny/reject/cancel your order.
Delivery of orders paid using3D secure credit cards will take 3-5 days. For non-3D secure cards, please submit the following requirements for verification:
- Two (2) valid IDs of the purchaser;
- Credit card statement (latest billing) under the name of the purchaser;
- Purchaser’s mailing address, phone number and email address
You can send the above requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org Upon verification of the above, an email will be sent to you confirming your order. You can expect delivery of UNO products within 3-5 days.
Orders that are for pick-up at our designated stores shall be delivered only to the cardholder.
For purchases in the US, your credit card statement will read "ALW*unopremier8882551137"
Your credit card will be billed upon shipment of your order. Your order is authorized when you check out, the final amount may vary when the order is shipped due to out of stock items.
This site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we’re not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
Order Acceptance Policy:
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify UNO’s acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. UNO reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
Orders will be delivered within 3-5 days after confirmation of payment has been made. The date of delivery specified by UNO is an estimate only. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and UNO shall not be liable for any loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused directly or indirectly by any delay in the delivery.
We keep your personal information private and secure. When you make a purchase from our site, you provide your name, email address, credit card information, address, phone number, and a password. We use this information to process your orders, to keep you updated on your orders and to personalize your shopping experience. Our secure servers protect your information using advanced encryption techniques and firewall technology.
To keep you informed about our latest offers, we may notify you of current promotions, specials and new additions to the https://www.unopremier.com/v2/. You may unsubscribe from our newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from us.
We use “cookies” to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time.
UNO warrants the quality of its products and shall exchange defective and substandard products or refund the amount paid provided the following policies on product exchange are complied with.
- Product must still be in good and resalable condition and there must be no sign of any tampering of the product package nor exposure of the product to extreme heat
- Product codes have not yet been encoded in the GL System
- A written request for product exchange must be submitted within ten (10) days from the date of purchase and shall be accompanied by the original proof of purchase of the product being returned
- UNO shall accept requests for product exchange only if the request is being made not less than eight (8) months before the product’s expiry
- In case of defective or substandard products sold by Members in retail to third party, the Member who sold the said defective or substandard product shall be responsible for requesting product exchange or refund in behalf of the third party.
- UNO shall not accept product exchange directly from retail customers. UNO shall first examine the product to verify the claim. Upon confirmation that the product is indeed defective or of substandard quality, a new product of the same kind shall be given to the requesting party. In case the requesting party prefers a refund, the amount paid shall be refunded less ten percent (10%) for handling cost and taxes when applicable.
Subscription Cancellation Policy:
If a Customer chooses to purchase the Monthly Subscription, Customer may cancel this subscription at any time by sending a written request for cancellation to _________. Customer must send request to cancel and request must be received at minimum of three (3) days prior to date of monthly recurring payment in order for payment to be properly cancelled. Otherwise, payment for the following month will be processed.
In the event a service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, UNO shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for service listed at the incorrect price. UNO shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, UNO shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Site User Conduct:
All users of the Site shall be 18 years of age or older. In connection to the use of the Site and content, users are not allowed to:
- Upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any:
- content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise illegal or objectionable;
- content that does not give any right to users to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party;
- unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- Interfere with or disrupt the services and content of the Site,
- Intentionally or unintentionally, violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law.
Limitation of Liability:
UNO, its officers, managers, members, employees, attorneys or agents shall be liable (jointly or severally) under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind. This statement includes but not limited to the use of services offered by UNO, data and profit loss on any theory of liability which may arise in or out of the connection with the ability or inability of the services offered by UNO or the materials on the Site. The fact remains true despite the advice given to UNO or any of its representatives of the possibility of such damages. Limitation and exclusion of incidental or consequential damages may not be applicable to everyone since some states do not allow such. Liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law if any authority holds any portion of this section to be not enforceable.
Disclaimer of Warranty:
UNO disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or other violations of rights with the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. No liability or responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions of the contents in the Site; any corrected defects; any failures, delays, malfunctions, or interruptions in the delivery of the any content on the Site; any losses or damages; or any conduct by users of the site, either online or offline. UNO does not warrant or represent the use or results of the use of the services or materials on the Site in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The users/clients shall assume the entire cost of servicing, repair or correction.